Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 16 Juli 2014

You Are the One. By: Raef

Ada yang sedang ingin melamar seseorang, lalu ingin membuat suasana romantis dengan si dia setelah akad nikah? Atau ada yang ingin menyayikan sebuah lagu untuk istri tercinta? Membuatnya melting seketika? Juga pengen nggodain istri yang abis ngambek, nyanyi sambil ngajak dia nari-nari dansa? Sepertinya lagu ini cocok. Oh I really love it!  :D


I though of this before over a million time. Who would've ever though that it would be our time? I just know it 'cause you're the one. It ain't a selfish love when I'm whith you, you remind me of Allah so I know it's true, I,ll just say it, you are the one!

Won't to be my BFF and ever? Won't to be my patner after this world? We'll see it when we believe it together, dreams are meant to be, 'cause you're the one for me.

I never though that I would ever feel this way. I ask Allah to bless you every single day, I'll just say it, 'cause you're the one. And when times are tough, and we've got the world to see, standing right beside you is where I want to be, I just know it you're the one.

Won't to be my BFF and ever? Won't to be my patner after this world? We'll see it when we believe it together, dreams are meant to be, 'cause you're the one for me.

I prayed about this just over a million times. Who would ever though that I could you mine, I just know it, 'cause you're the one! And When there's gray in our hair, and we've not much to do, i wont to spend the rest of my days with you, oh don't  you know it? You are the one, you are the one, oh won't you be the one?

You Are the One. By: Raef

1 komentar: